|Acid Free Storage • Dolls • Tiaras • Sewing Tips • Photo Gallery • Newsletter|
We know your time is valuable, therefore we have posted information on the ORDERS page that covers most of the frequently asked questions.
You can use the above form to request an appointment for a phone consultation. That way we can make sure someone is available and waiting for your call.
Ordinarily, we receive a large amount of phone calls and we return phone calls in the order in which we receive them, as soon as possible, which can sometimes take several days. By using the above form to let us know that you will be calling, we can arrange for someone to be by the phone waiting for your call!
FAQS And Other Information:
• Questions asking for an appraisal of vintage patterns.
• Questions asking for an appraisal of a doll.
• Questions asking for an appraisal of anything - we are not appraisers.
• Questions asking about vintage dolls - currently, no one on staff is an antique doll collector.
• Questions asking about dolls that we do not sell - we can't answer questions about other dolls but if there is a line of dolls you would like to see us carry send us an email - we love suggestions!
• Questions about dolls or anything to do with eBay - we frequently get inquiries telling us about something someone bought on eBay. Unfortunately, most of the time they need help because they were disappointed with what they bought. Our company does NOT sell on eBay and we advice you to be careful if you decide to risk shopping there.
• Questions asking if we ship to Nigeria or any other international destination - see our Orders page for info about our shipping policies.
• Requests that we accept a phone order - credit card phone orders are the most unsecured, high risk form of credit card use for both merchants and customers.
• Requests for fabric samples - see our Orders page for info about fabric samples.
• Blocked Phone Calls - our staff is not required to answer any phone calls where the callers' number is not shown on our caller ID - this is a desperate measure we had to take due to relentless telemarketers that bombard business phones with their unwanted solicitations.
If you have a photo of an heirloom outfit you made that you would like to share with our visitors you can submit it to us by email.
When sending your photo by email please send it in the jpeg (jpg) format.
Be sure to send any information you want us to post along with your photo.
All submissions will be reviewed and if your photo(s) are selected to be posted on this website you will be notified by email.
We hope you enjoy your visit to our website. Don't forget to bookmark our site and come back often. Thanks for stopping by!!!
© 2001 - 2009 Heirloom Sewing For Children. All Rights Reserved