|Acid Free Storage • Dolls • Tiaras • Sewing Tips • Photo Gallery • Newsletter|
Instructions For Mail Orders:
1. Open our web page that contains our Mail Order Form. The Mail Order Form can be viewed and printed using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader(TM) for PDF files. The page will open in a separate window.
View and Print
Download Acrobat Reader if you do not have it already.
2. Print the Mail Order Form. If you have a large order, print several copies.
3. Please remember to add the shipping charges to your mail order. The shipping rates for Heirloom Sewing Supplies are listed on the Order Form and on our Orders web page. For dolls and other large or heavy items please contact us for the shipping cost.
4. You may pay by personal/corporate/cashier's check or by postal money order and we will ship your order when your payment clears. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Make your check payable to Dalton Enterprises . Mail your payment for the total amount, along with your completed Order Form to:
Important Please Note:
• We ship only to the 50 US states. We do not ship international, to Canada, Puerto Rico, etc. Shipping charges to Alaska may be higher than our standard shipping rates.
• Do not send credit card information by mail. To do so is very high risk! We will not accept nor process any mail order that contains credit card information. Checks or money orders only!
• Free shipping offers do not apply to Hawaii or Alaska and may not include items which are oversized or with excess weight.
• If we sell out of an item on sale we may or may not be able to offer you a raincheck for the item at the sale price. Availability, length of time on backorder and other factors are taken into consideration in our decision to offer rainchecks.
• Placing an order from Heirloom Sewing For Children is your acceptance of the terms and policies as stated on this website.
Mail Order Payment
We accept money orders (U.S. Postal), cashiers checks and personal checks (checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank).
Shipment of orders paid for by personal check will be delayed a week to 10 (business) days while the check clears the bank.
© 2001 - 2009 Heirloom Sewing For Children. All Rights Reserved